BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

50TH

Taada!! This is my 50th post on my blog.. Wah,so fast it's 50.. Time really waits for no man.. So any plans for holiday? Me? Yeah... I'll be going to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang on the 10th of Dec and to Pangkor,Perak on the 28th of Dec.. See la,if I have enough time,I'll upload the pictures on blog..

And after all the outings, FULL CONCENTRATION ON EXAMS *so call la... :) It's gonna be a tough year next year for me.. PMR.. What do you expect.. Straight As'?? I hope so.. The subjects that I'm worried of is KHB(suckiest subject of all..Why must I even learn to fix a toilet flush???) & Geography(not as severe as KHB)

My deep sympathy to all the SPM students next year.. Why? I'm sure you people know that there's gonna be three papers for History which initially had 2 papers..And it's a must to pass your History if not you'll fail your SPM eventhough you get other subjects A+.. Shoots.. IKR!! Do your best and leave the rest on GOD's feet amd keep going...

OK,I have other works to do.. Adios.. Saranghae..!

0 comments: