BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

A BEWILDER FEELING

What's up peeps?? Can I ask you'll a question?
Have you ever like a person but you don't wanna like or admit that you like him? Well I'm in that situation now..



Wanna know whom? It might be kind of astonishing and beyond your imagination.. OK.. It's actually T.O.P.. You know him right? Big Bang's T.O.P..



I know I know.. It's stupid but even I can't figure out why I like/don't like him?? It's like, whenever I see him, I get kind of high(I've blogged about him too),but I don't really like him(or I don't want to like him)... I don't know how to  avoid this most dumb feeling..

When my imaginations/inner voice ask me,
"You like him?"
"I don't like him....I like him..Eh, I don't know.."
(WHAT AN ANSWER)

Ok... Got to go.. See ya!!

PS: IF YOU EVER WENT THROUGH OR GOING THROUGH THIS STUPIDEST FEELING, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.. THANKS..

0 comments: