BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HELLO DECEMBER


Wow it's December? Time flies..


So now it's December.. Any activities going on? Me? Yeah?? There's gonna be tuition,outings,weddings and many more.. And Christmas.Oh I forgot,I AM WATCHING A NEW KOREAN DRAMA, SCENT OF A WOMAN. Today is gonna be my second episode.. MUST WATCH!

And btw,in another month, I'm gonna be older, the studies pressure is gonna be higher, and the number of handsome school boys in my school is gonna be lesser, I'm gonna get fatter..oh Crap!!   #*?/%@)>+_
And I have to get up early for school.. Damn it..

My brother will be going for national training in Melaka next month.. Shoots..! And the worst part is the number for next year is 2012.. Judgement year!!! OMG.. Ready to die?? OH YEAH.. But if the disaster strikes before my PMR,then of course..LOL..

And finally there's a good news that is Vettai(Yuvan's music) might release on 31st of Dec.. Cant wait to hear the songs!!!

PS: I'M GONNA MISS YOU NOVEMBER.. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR...

0 comments: