BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

NEVER FORGET YOUR OWN ROOTS

I hate people who forgets their roots! I don't know why some of them feel shy and shameful to speak their own language. Even I can't speak my second race language but I never feel proud of that. In fact, I feel so embarrassed and shameful. What I'm urged to know is, what's the benefit they get  if they feel proud that they can't speak or refuse to speak their language in public. I mean that's so ungrateful to their race.

Some idiotic humans hate people just because the people are their race. That's so obvious they hate their own race for no reason. Well,even I do hate some people of my own race because of their senseless mentality but that doesn't mean I hate my race. I just don't like their character.. *esp in my school..

Some people don't even listen to their own language songs. If they can listen to a song that they can't speak,what's wrong listening to their own roots songs?? By the way,listening to International songs are so not wrong but don't go and say that you only know international songs. If I ask them,they'll say,' Oh,I don't listen to that KIND of songs la.. It's embarrassing you know?' THAT'S SO MEAN!!

So what I'm trying to put in is,learn to love your race and language. All languages and races in this world are beautiful. If you can learn to love and listen to KOREAN songs, why can't you love your race and language that is already flowing with your blood? Even if you can't learn to speak your mother tongue but then you have the love and respect for your race and language,it's good enough..

BEFORE LEARNING A LANGUAGE,ASK YOURSELF,"CAN YOU SPEAK YOUR OWN LANGUAGE?"

PS: A PERSON WHO IS RACIST CAN BE FORGIVEN BUT NOT A PERSON WHO IS RACIST TOWARDS THEIR OWN RACE..

0 comments: