BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

HE MADE MY DAY

I used to wonder if there's anybody could pull me out of the world' most boring day? I think it happened to me.. School holidays is something not happening to me this year because of my brother's SPM.. I've nowhere to go other than sitting at home..I do some house work and stuff.. But it's still super boring staying at home and do nothing... My daily routine for the school holidays are helping mom,reading storybooks,watching tv and surf internet.. Even if I watch the tv, they'll repeat the same thing again and again..

Yesterday,(Saturday) as usual when I was watching tv, there was this advertisement about a programme in Wembley,London that is gonna telecast on Sunday.. The show looked kind of nice as there were actors and singers performing there.. So as there was nothing on on Sunday, I planned to watch it..*if only I know about the surprise...

On Sunday, the show started at 6.30pm.. The programme was going on ok-ly when the host announce that three person are gonna sing on the stage.. And that's when my bored-ness, sleepiness and tiredness just vanished into thin air in a second as the host told that the three guys were vijay prakash,naresh iyer and "HARICHARAN"!! I was like ,'"WHAT THE HELL???!!!! OMG!! HARI!!!!.." He sung Pogadhe & Mannipayaa.. And it was unplugged version.. IMAGINE HOW LOVELY WAS HIS VOICE... I was half dead hearing him singing.. *flying in the air..

Then I messaged Thivaa to tell her that her cute guy,NARESH IYER was singing...
"Hey,busy ke?"
"Haricharan on tv now!"
I thought,"That's what I wanted to tell.." *the convo continued..

SO THE CONCLUSION IS, "HE MADE MY DAY" <3

PS: IT WOULD BE THE BEST IF YUVAN SANG... <3
PSS: I CAN'T TELL WHETHER YUVAN OR HARICHARAN SUNG BETTER.. IT'S TWO DIFFERENT TYPE OF TALENT..IF YOU TALK ABOUT SOULFUL & DEADLY AWESOME VOICE, THEN OF COURSE IT'S YUVAN.. AND IF YOU TALK ABOUT SANGEETHAM BASED VOICE WITH PERFECT PITCH&SHRUTI, THAT SHOULD BE JUST FOR HARICHARAN... AND TALK ABOUT WORTH- FOR- DYING -VOICE IT GOES TO BOTH OF THEM..

0 comments: