BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"ANSWER IT HONESTLY"

Annyang! Ni hao ma? Naan nalla iruke. Ok,let's switch back to English.. Just now, my tuition mate tagged me in a post in fb.. the tittle of the post was "ANSWER IT HONESTLY". The questions were simply awesome,that's why I want to share it with my readers..


The following are the questions:

1. Are u in love?
2. What is this person's name?
3. How long have you known this person?
4. What first attracted you to this person?
5. Who approached who first?
6. How long did you know this person before you were "in love"?
7. Are you married to this person now?
8. What physical attribute are you most attracted to on this person?
9. What physical attribute on this person do you find least attracted?
10. If you could change one thing about this person,what would it be?
11. I love when this person..
12. I hate this person when..
13. Have you ever cheated on this person?
14. Has this person ever cheated on you?
15. Do you have any children with this person?
16. Who is the most dominate in this relationship?
17. Do you argue much?
18. If so, who apologizes first?
19. Which of you is the slob?
20. Which of you is the smartest?
21. Which of you is the breadwinner?
22. Which of you is the most romantic?
23. Which of you would be most likely to ask for a breakup/divorce?
24. What is the person's favorite color?
25. What is this person's number?
26. What is this person's favorite food?
27. What is this person's favorite thing to do?
28. What is this person's favorite restaurant?
29. Is this person allergic to anything?
30. Have you and this person ever broke up?
31. Do you think that you and this person spend enough time together?
32. When you are not together, who misses who the most?
33. Which of you would be considered the better "catch"?
34. Which of you is more outgoing?
35. Which of you is more organised?
36. Which of you is a better "homemaker"?
37. Do you see yourself with this person in 20 years?
38. What about you do you think this person I most attracted to?
39. If this person could change one thing about you, what would it be?
40. Here is your opportunity to tell this person how you feel about them?

Awesome right? IKR.. U guys wanna see what I answered?
Here you go...


1. Yes
2. YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA
3. Since the song "Pogathaey"
4. His soulful voice
5. None of us (he don't even know me)
6. I fell in love the moment I hear his voice
7. Nop.. He is married to someone else (happy 4 him)
8. Everything
9. Nothing
10. His age
11. Sings
12-13. no.
14. xD he don't even know me
15. Of course NO!!
16-23. Not related
24. Black(i think so cause he wears black almost all the time)
25. IDK :(
26. Mum's food??
27. Composing songs
28-31. IDK :(
32. I always miss him
33-38. Not related
39. My size and look
40...(favotrite questions of all)

HEY YUVAN. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT READING THIS BUT I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC.. AND CONGRATULATION ON YOU YOUR MARRIAGE. BE HAPPY ALWAYS.. I'LL BE THERE YOU TO HEAR YOUR SONGS. KEEP ROCKING, "THE KING OF M HEART".. <3

YOUR FAN,
BILVASHRI _C-YON..

0 comments: