BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

IT'S PARTY TIME!

       Hai there everyone!! My class had a party in Alamanda,Putrajaya. I reached there around 10pm.. Had our lunch in Pizza Hut.. Then when and play bowling.. For the first time, my score was 74!! After playing bowling, the Muslims went to pray.. During that time, Tunisha & I went and buy popcorns and drinks!*we were the first to buy.. xD.. After the prayers, all the student gathered at the main entrance to receive gifts from teacher regarding the bowling competition..

       Guess what movie we watched??? HAPPY FEET 2!! (i was like "WHAT??" when nishah told we'll be watching that movie) But luckily the movie is nice.. The penguin looks so cute... ohwww... <3 Once the movie was over, we said goodbye to everyone and then Tunishah and I started scrolling in Alamanda till my dad and mum came..

        We too took pictures and stuff!! It was awesome spending time with Tunishah, Hureen, Tina, Tasha, Syara,Syaza and the others.. Ohh!! I'm super tired.. Imagine,I was in Alamanda from 10pm to 6pm.. Gosh.. Going to sleep.. Bye2..


PS: THANK YOU NISHAH,TINA,TASHA,SYARA,SYAZA,HUREEN FOR MAKING MY DAY TODAY!! LOVE YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH!! MUAH MUAH!!!

PSS: TUNISHAH,"WE'RE BOTH MALES" xD!!

0 comments: