BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A CRITERIA

I'm sure all the girls have their own dream guy right?


 I can say that I DIDN'T had a type at first.. Well I STILL don't mind the look of my dream guy.. But one thing changed..



As usual , I don't bother about the guy's look, race or religion.. But there's one thing I'm adding to my dream guy that is.. 


FINE BEARD!! 
I don't know why  I'm freaking addicted to guys with fine beard! #NEWADDICTION ..! You might think I'm crazy! Well ... I am .. ABOUT GUYS WITH BEARD! Wanna have a look?!


IAN SOMERHOLDER
(VAMPIRE DIARIES)

RONAN KEATING
(SINGER "BOYZONE)
HERO FROM ("CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC")


JUAN MATA
(FOOTBALLER-CHELSEA)
(SPANISH)

MATS HUMMELS
(FOOTBALLER-DORTMUND)
(GERMAN)
PIRLO
(FOOTBALLER-JUVENTUS)
(ITALIAN)

XABI ALONSO
(FOOTBALLER- REAL MADRID)
(SPANISH)


OK! Leave out the actors.. They need to be good looking if they wanna act right?! BUT look at the footballers!!! They don't even look like they play football!! *melting*! 

So I guess guys like them influenced me to like guys with beard! I can't help it..! 
I mean I 100% will never expect to get a guy like them! Obviously! (look at my face! this shit is real!) An ordinary looking guy with a slight of beard would be too good for me.. Hihihi!

Don't waste any more time girls! Go and start criteria-ing your dream guy!! Hurry!







0 comments: