BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MIND-BLOWING SERIES

Hey bloggies ! How are 'ya? I'm doing fine here! Have I ever told you guys that I hated SCIENCE!? OK I literally hate science subject! Wait..! You even call that a SUBJECT?! Geeez.. >_< 



                                     

BUT, BUT, BUT ever since I watch this series, well I still hated science... HAHA! But again , I fell in love with this field of science called fringe science! Before that the series is called FRINGE.. This series is about a team in fringe division that investigates cases that are classified as mysterious. 



What a remarkable , magnificent  , astonishing drama! The story line , plot and the story sequence was in the  PERFECT FLOW.. They didn't drag or prolong the story..

OK.. Let's jump to fringe science.. Fringe science explains about abnormal phenomena that occurs.. Stuffs like ghost, human possessions , parallel universe has descriptions  in fringe science.. To make it more understandable .. 'Every unusual phenomena has a science explanation behind..' And all the theories have to be deduced with your own experiments.. Awesome right?! There's no textbooks , no reference.. All your own efforts.. 

So basically I can say that I like science when there's thrill in it and I can find it in this series and in fringe science.. :) If you are an adventures person who loves suspends , mystery and a little horror you should watch.. You'll never regret! I guarantee!


See 'ya dols!! xoxo


0 comments: