BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ANTI-BORED-HOBBY

OK. Let me get this straight.. I don't wanna talk anything about STUDIES! I've been living this lifeless life during this school hols.. Like seriously , it was soooooo disinterested  and dull.. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL  LIFE huh?! 


Then came my life saviour.. What else?! 


FOOTBALL!

Students always say that , " When comes to studying , even staring at the wall is bloody interesting.." I suddenly got super-duper addicted to Bundesliga and BPL.. ! 


Well I'm a HUGE Bayern Munich supporter! I just can't express in words how much I like them! Obviously I have a number of favourite Bayern players! 

The player I like the most in this club is a striker who has plays for his national team , Germany.. He scores and assists quite a number.. He's none other than..

MARIO GOMEZ <3 


Bayern Munich 2012 squad 

What can I say ? THANK YOU FOOTBALL! YOU HAVE SAVE THE HUMANITY! :D






0 comments: